Risqué Tips & Tricks
We are here to help you keep things Risqué...
- Toys are are not meant to replace or eliminate a partner. They can be used for self pleasure or to enhance foreplay and sex with a partner (or partners).
- For newbies, start out with something small and work your way up to the big leagues.
- Silicone lubricants should not be used with silicone based toys.
- Take batteries out of your toys after use to avoid corrosion.
- Clean your toys before and after use with toy cleaner.
- Store your toys separately in a lint free bag or case, in a room temperature environment.
- If you are not sure how to use a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.